Registration will begin at 8:00 AM on Thursday, February 20, 2020. If you are flying in, we suggest arriving on Wednesday, the 19th, to give yourself plenty of time to enjoy the resort and be prepared for the conference kickoff. We also suggest flying out Sunday, the 23rd, so that you can enjoy the conference and all networking opportunities to the fullest extent.
Here are just a few of the sessions you can expect at the BEC20*:
- Exploring Niche Asset Classes: Agriculture, Suburban Office, Car Washes
- Exploring Alternative Investments: Litigation Funding, ATMs, Precious Metals
- Balancing Diversification: Making Big Bets while Protecting your Portfolio
- Massive Scale: Zero to One Billion in Five Years
- The Biggest Capital Raising Questions of 2020
- Syndication Stories: Taking the leap from passive to active investing
- Industrial: The Ins & Outs
- Family Offices: Attracting, Retaining, & Staying Sane
- Capital Markets: What to expect in 2020
- Economic Update with Glenn Mueller
- Asset Protection: The Ultimate Playbook for the Savviest Real Estate Investors
- What’s Next for BiggerPockets with CEO Scott Trench
*Session title subject to change.